Lionel Messi posts emotional plea to authorities to resume their search for missing Cardiff striker Emiliano Sala

Lionel Messi posts emotional plea to authorities to resume their search for missing Cardiff striker Emiliano Sala
Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has urged authorities to continue their search for compatriot Emiliano Sala.Sala has been missing for four days since he and pilot Dave Ibbotson were on a light aircraft that disappeared from radar over the Channel Islands as he returned to Cardiff from Nantes.On Friday, the five-time Ballon d’Or winner used his huge social media presence to make an emotional plea in an Instagram story.Messi has more than 100 million followers on Instagram and he used it to post something on compatriot Emiliano Sala3
Messi has more than 100 million followers on Instagram and he used it to post something on compatriot Emiliano Sala
It said: “As long as there’s a chance, a thread of hope, we ask that you please #DontStopLooking for Emiliano. All of my strength and support to his family and friends. #PrayForSala.”The striker was on his way to join his new Cardiff team-mates having just sealed a dream 15 million move to the Premier League.The search for the two men was brought to a halt on Thursday after three days. A Guernsey Police statement explained, “The chances of survival at this stage are extremely remote.”Emiliano Sala after his 15million move to Cardiff was sealedgetty3
Emiliano Sala after his 15million move to Cardiff was sealed
A rescuer had said previously there was “no hope” of finding either man alive, but that hasn’t stopped the football world pleading for authorities to continue looking.Both Nicolas Otamendi and Sergio Aguero have used their voices to encourage the search to go on and Sala’s sister, Romina, has made an emotional plea of her own.Cardiff City fans set up an emotional tribute to their record signing3
Cardiff City fans set up an emotional tribute to their record signing
“Please, please, please don’t stop the search. We understand the effort but please don’t stop the search. For us, they are still alive. It is difficult to express our feelings at the moment because everything is really hard.“Emiliano is a fighter. I’m asking you please, don’t stop looking for them. It’s been three days and I’ve still got hope that they’re alive. It’s terrible, it’s desperate not knowing anything. We don’t have certainty of anything.”Everyone at talkSPORT is hoping for the best for both men involved.

Gedion Zelalem in action for Arsenal’s Under-23s this season upon his return from injury.

'Average game, sensational result': Jurgen Klopp hails Liverpool's resilience in win over Fulham as Reds return to the top of the Premier League MATCH REPORT: Liverpool secured a 2-1 victory over

Vardy bagged two late goals to add some gloss on the scoreline

Champions League overtime rules: How extra time, away goals and penalties work Since there must be a winner at the end each Champions league knockout round matchup, here's how a winner is
Away goals rule - Wikipedia

Kenedy is on his second loan spell at Newcastle

MICHAEL Oliver has been confirmed as the referee for Manchester United's eagerly-awaited Premier League encounter with Liverpool on Saturday. It will be the first time the 30-year-old, from Northumberland, will oversee a north-west derby between the two heavyweights when they meet at Old Trafford in the teatime kick-off.
Geordie referee Michael Oliver appointment has not gone down

Forster had a torrid time last season

Sadio Mane's house was burgled while he was on Champions League duty for Liverpool on Tuesday night. Police are investigating the incident in Allerton, south Liverpool, between 6pm and 11.45pm while the Senegal international was at Anfield for the first leg of the last-16 tie against Bayern Munich.
Sadio Mane's house burgled during Liverpool's Champions

Peru fans travelled across the globe to see their team at the 2018 World Cup and they made sure everyone heard them

Mar 08, 2019 · Pep Guardiola has mounted a staunch defence of Manchester City's reputation as their fight to win four trophies comes under threat of being tarnished after the Premier League became the fourth
Pep Guardiola trusts Manchester City to resolve Financial

Mourinho’s last game in charge of United was a 3-1 loss to Liverpool at Anfield

Harry Kane injury: Tottenham forward risks multiple long-term absences EVERY season, says Tony Cascarino; 32 mins ago. Manchester United news: Luis Suarez last scored
Beste Galerie Von Kane.html - Dekorationen Ideen


Lionel Scaloni: Argentina manager and former West Ham loanee

Mourinho lost balance on the red carpet
LaLiga Team of the Season 2018/19: No Real Madrid players

Klopp celebrates the vital win

Manchester United opinion: Should the Red Devils sign Ruben Dias? According to a report from the Mirror, Manchester United have begun negotiations with Benfica for the transfer of their highly
Manchester United considering move for three midfielders

Brendan Rodgers knows a win will boost Celtic’s chances of progressing

Houssem Aouar is currently on the payroll of French Ligue 1 giants Olympique Lyon. He has scored five goals and assisted four others in 17 games for Lyon in all competitions. The interests of Chelsea and Liverpool in the young French midfielder was confirmed by renowned Journalist Mohamed Bouhafsi of French media platform RMC Sport.
Chelsea news live: Boost over Hazard contract, Blues prepare

Jurgen Klopp is not interested in City’s recent results

Mauricio Pochettino is open to one day returning to Spain amid reports he is among the candidates to replacement Santiago Solari at Real Madrid. Goal understands the Tottenham boss features on a
Spurs boss Pochettino says Real Madrid interest is 'positive

Aaron Wan-Bissaka is just 2/1 to land a move to Manchester United

Chelsea loanee Fikayo Tomori is Derby County's Player of the Season. But outside his accolades, he is barely mentioned in loan army conversations. It goes into Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori
The night in Leeds that proves Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori

Zielinski has been a long-term target of Napoli’s

In a shocking incident, Marouane Fellaini pulled Matteo Guendouzi's hair during Manchester United vs Arsenal English Premier League (EPL) match. Fellaini was caught on camera pulling back Guendouzi by his hair and stopping the Arsenal player from moving forward.

Post a Comment

0 Comments